That's me--Miss Pep.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Best. Snack. Ever.

Wow. I am currently eating an amazing snack.

For the past week and a half I have embarked on a fitness/weightloss plan in preparation for my wedding in September (what bride-to-be doesn't do this?!).  Rather than spend $1800 on a personal trainer at the gym, I spent $130 or so on Jillian Michaels videos. They are HARD, and I am someone who works out on a regular basis!  I'm currently on the "Ripped in 30" videos which will be followed by "Jillian Michaels Body Revolution," a 3-month workout plan with accompanying meal plan

I started the meal plan last week. I follow it as best I can but not 100% because that's next to impossible. It's not like I can cook a frittata at work for lunch! There's a whole cookbook that comes with Body Revolution, which includes snack ideas. Today's snack: orange with a yogurt mix.  Sounds pretty boring right? Wrong. It tastes like an orange creamsicle!

Take plain low-fat greek yogurt (a few tablespoons worth), add a splash of lemon, a small spoon of honey and a dash of vanilla extract. Dip in orange segments. AMAZING!  You should all try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment