That's me--Miss Pep.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a series!!

So my new goal is to tackle the numerous freshmen shows coming out this fall and try to predict whether I'll watch or not. And hopefully, I'll find some new favorites in the bunch (like I need any more TV shows to watch!).  I can tell you that I'm super excited to check out a few of the new series, with the hopes that they'll rise up to the pedestal I reserve for special special friends--ahem--shows. Some of my tried and true favorites seem to be losing some steam or have gone off the air, so I'm looking to fill those voids.

I admit I've been a bit busy and haven't had a ton of time to devote to researching some of the shows that have sparked my interest, so stay tuned for upcoming posts.  I'll leave you with a link to a video of an interview with the cast of the first series I'll be previewing--and off the bat I'll tell you that I am already expecting AMAZING things from this show.  I give you "Person of Interest."


No comments:

Post a Comment