That's me--Miss Pep.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Subway Gripe

This post could go on and on and on and on...You get it. But for today's gripe, I'll focus in on one seemingly small, yet very LARGE annoyance.

The subway stops. People start filing out. Then there's that one person who doesn't understand. The subway has STOPPED. You can LET GO of the pole or railing. I'm not talking about the people who have not yet reached their destination and are staying on. It's the people who absolutely have to let go because they are disembarking. But they hang on for dear life until their arm has been stretched to it's maximum length. Then they let go, having blocked my way for the longest possible amount of time.

Am I just an impatient commuter? Eh, maybe. But I'm sure you have your subway gripes. Share them with me!

Photo from http://www.flickr.com/photos/inflite/2419329769/sizes/m/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment